Most e-commerce websites give the simplest way for purchasers to feature his/her comments to the order throughout checkout. Magento doesn't give a in-built feature to modify this sort of demand. To beat this, we've added "Order Comments & Attachment" extension. Order Comments & Attachment extension is developed to supply flexibility to the website administrator to collect necessary data from the client during checkout. This extension provides a pleasant experience to higher perceive customers wants and feedback that helps you to grow a lot of. It's wont to show further information (Order comment, Order file attachment) within the shipping information section on the checkout page. The can view additional information of an order from Sales >> Orders section.
Once the customer enables this extension via Magento back-end, it'll appear on checkout page under the shipping address section. Customer can simply modification the title, obligatory fields, and allowed type via the back-end. Do not bother with the long method throughout chekout. This extension doesn't have any further steps.
Features Full List
- Enabled/Disabled extension from Magento system configuration.
- Full control over content section via Magento Back-end.
- Ability to enable/disable order comments and attachment fields from back-end.
- Ability to allow only specific file types for upload from from back-end.
How To Use
- Login into your Magento admin panel.
- Goto Stores >> Configuration >> Order Comment and enable extension.
- Enter order comment section title which will show on checkout page.
- Select "Display Order Comment" as Yes for displaying order comment field on checkout page.
- Select "Order Comment Required?" as Yes for making order comment field as mandatory.
- Select "Display Order Attachment" as Yes for displaying attachment field on checkout page.
- Enter title for order attachment field if required.
- Select "Order Attachment Required?" as Yes if you want to keep attachment as mandatory on checkout page.
- Specify allowed file types in "Order Attachment Type Allowed" field.
- Save the configuration.
Share your review of using this extension or give the fact how effective it is for your business.
- Stability: Stable
- Compatibility: 2.0, 2.1,2.2