Order Comments & Attachment Magento 2
Order comments & Attachment allows an easy way for your customers to provide order comments with attachment during checkout.
Order Comments & Attachment Magento2
✔ Most e-commerce websites give the simplest way for purchasers to feature his/her comments to the order throughout checkout.
✔ Magento doesn't give an in-built feature to modify this sort of demand.
✔ To beat this, we've added the "Order Comments & Attachment" extension.
✔ Order Comments & Attachment extension is developed to supply flexibility to the website administrator to collect necessary data from the client during checkout.
✔ This extension provides a pleasant experience to higher perceive customers' wants and feedback that helps you to grow a lot.
✔ It's wont to show further information (Order comment, Order file attachment) within the shipping information section on the checkout page.
✔ They can view additional information about an order from the Sales >> Orders section.
✔ Once the customer enables this extension via Magento back-end, it'll appear on the checkout page under the shipping address section.
✔ Customers can simply modify the title, obligatory fields, and allowed type via the back-end.
✔ Do not bother with the long method throughout checkout.
✔ This extension doesn't have any further steps.
Features Full List
- Enabled/Disabled extension from Magento system configuration.
- Full control over content section via Magento Back-end.
- Ability to enable/disable order comments and attachment fields from back-end.
- Ability to allow only specific file types for upload from from back-end.
How To Use
- Login into your Magento admin panel.
- Goto Stores >> Configuration >> Order Comment and enable extension.
- Enter order comment section title which will show on checkout page.
- Select "Display Order Comment" as Yes for displaying order comment field on checkout page.
- Select "Order Comment Required?" as Yes for making order comment field as mandatory.
- Select "Display Order Attachment" as Yes for displaying attachment field on checkout page.
- Enter title for order attachment field if required.
- Select "Order Attachment Required?" as Yes if you want to keep attachment as mandatory on checkout page.
- Specify allowed file types in "Order Attachment Type Allowed" field.
- Save the configuration.
Write a review
Share your review of using this extension or give the fact how effective it is for your business.
- Stability: Stable
- Compatibility: 2.2, 2.3