Having carried out several Magento 2 migration project, we have gained first hand experience and acquired expertise in Migration.
Migrating store data is the most important step to the website migration process. Data migration includes migrating the below data from the database
- Product migration along with images, SEO URL and other data
- Customer migration along with their passwords and groups
- CMS Pages migration
- Promotional rules and coupon codes migration
Our developers will minutely weigh in the details and migrate your data using a standard Magento migration process.
Rebuild Custom Functionality
As Magento 2 architecture is completely different from Magento 1, It is not possible to migrate the custom functionality implemented on the website. It can be a large undertaking to redevelop all custom features, but our developers will cordially do this job for you. We will re-develop or migrate all your existing Magento 1 functionality on your new Magento 2 website. It includes
- Migrating third-party extensions to their upgraded versions
- Develop custom features on the website whose extensions are unavailable
- Migrating data and records of third-party extensions or custom functionality on the website
Our development team will ensure that you get a better experience with custom functionalities on the website compared to your previous one.
Magento 2 uses the most modern theme and template engine. As for the Magento 1 theme, it non-transferable to Magento 2. A completely new theme needs to be recreated with the same or a new UI/UX. Our expert design team will readily help you recreate/improve the UI/UX of your website. Our Frontend team can:
- Prepare the design mock-ups as per the suggestion and guidelines provided.
- Make dynamic and engaging UI/UX
- Recreated brand new Magento 2 theme for your store
Advance SEO Migration
Your SEO team can relax while migrating to Magento 2. Magento migration will readily save you from below hindrances
- 301 Redirects for products and categories
- Migrating Meta titles and descriptions
- Google Analytics implementation
However, if your website has advance SEO implemented like Dynamic Meta’s, Google tag manager, Enhanced ecommerce, Event tracking etc, don’t worry our expert SEO team is there to help.
- Re-implement all SEO setup’s on the website
- Enhance and improve the current SEO setup for better SEO results
- Suggest you further course of action to improve Organic traffics
- Assist you in carrying forward paid marketing campaigns if required
Why Migrate To Magento 2
- Improved Security and Performance
- Streamlined Checkout Journey
- Better SEO, Catalog and Marketing Tools
- Enhanced Scalability and Flexibility
- Easy to Upgrade