HTML Sitemap extension lists all of your categories in cascading style. Standard styling on a dedicated sitemap page. It lists all of your CMS pages and also a few static pages that require a mention. The aim of this extension is to make sure that your categories are indexed correctly as well as making website more user-friendly.
Features Full List
- Easy to install and easy to upgrade without CORE code modifications.
- Responsive and user-friendly design.
- List of categories, products, CMS pages of the site.
- Provision to add any number of custom links via back-end.
- List of products grouped by alphabetical letters.
- Automatically manage category hierarchy.
- Displaying total numbers of products counts.
- Enable/Disable categories on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.
- Enable/Disable products on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.
- Enable/Disable CMS pages links on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.
- Enable/Disable contact page link on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.
How To Use
- Login into your Magento Backend / Admin Panel
- Go to Admin : Store >> Configuration >> Vsourz >> Html Sitemap
- Contact Pages : Select "yes/no" to show contact page link into sitemap
- My Account Pages : Select "yes/no" to show my account pages links into sitemap
- Show CMS Pages : Select "yes/no" to show CMS pages links in sitemap
- Display Products : Select "yes/no" to show all products in sitemap
- Show Categories : Select "yes/no" to show category hierarchy
- Additional Links : Add URL with a comma and then add the title, as per given describe in userguide.
- Save the configuration
Share your review of using this extension or give the fact how effective it is for your business.
Release NotesVersion 1.0.0 (Released on April 26th, 2017)
- Stability: Stable
- Compatibility: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2