Exit Screen Pop-up extension is a great solution for people who want to improve the bounce rate of their website. It detects exit intent of your user and provides last minute offer or discounts to recover your prospective customer from the verge of exiting your website. A pop-up is displayed once the user tries to move out of browser window displaying promotional offers and coupon code meant to focus on the cusutomers. It helps recover your lost sales and re-engage your users on website.
Exit screen pop-up permit administrators to fully manage the content of the pop-up, offers to be displayed and lenght at that the pop-up should appear. We've added a feature where exit screen pop-up are often displayed only on desired pages which might be configured via admin. This helps admin to show the pop-up only on the pages where bounce rate is maximum.
Features Full List
- Reduce website bounce rate and re-engage your user by displaying a quick exit pop-up window with offers and deals when your visitor shows an intent to close your website, or moves to another website
- Offers a second opportunity for you to engage and convert your visitor into a buyer
- Allows Administrator to define time interval until the next pop-up window appears. So, if any user chooses to close the window explicitly then the next pop-up will not appear until the set cookie either gets expired or deleted from the browser manually
- Admin has capability to control pages where the pop-up window should appear
- Admin has full control over the content to be displayed within the pop-up window
- Built with Animated effect (CSS3)
- No technical knowledge required to setup
How To Use
- Login into your Magento Back-end / Admin Panel
- Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Vsourz >> Exitscreen Pop-up
- Enable Extension : Yes / No (Select yes to Enable)
- Pages: Select pages in which Pop-up should be displayed.
- Promotional Blocks: Choose the block to be displayed as Pop-up
- Load jQuery Library: Select YES if jQuery library in not included in your Magento Project
- Cookie Interval: Total time (in Hours) until cookie expires. This will enable Administrator to control the time until when the next Pop-up should appear.
- Delay Pop-up: Total time (in Minutes) after which Pop-up should appear
- Pop-up Width : Width of Pop-Up window in px. Set width more than 300px for greater width, or set “auto” for automatic width calculation
- Pop-up Height : Height of Pop-Up window in px. Set height more than 500px for greater height, or set “auto” for automatic height calculation
Share your review of using this extension or give the fact how effective it is for your business.
- Stability: Stable
- Compatibility: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2
- Stability: Stable
- Compatibility: 2.0, 2.1