Dpd UK (Tracking) Integration Magento 2
DPD UK tracking extension for Magento 2 allows the admin to create shipment using DPD UK services from Magento backend. The extension offers direct sync where shipment created in Magento is sent to DPD account. The extension will facilitate your parcel delivery for the UK or elsewhere in the world, thus satisfying all your consignment distribution requirements.
DPD Brexit API Implemented
30-days Money back
90-days FREE support
Dpd Integration (UK) Magento 2
DPD UK extension for Magento 2 will enable the admin to generate shipments using Magento's native interface used for the shipment process.
Using our DPD extension, you can choose following service options for standard parcels under 30 kg. These services are available in Magento backend.How the extension works?
1. The customer places an order from the frontend of the website.
2. The admin receives the order in the Magento backend.
3. The admin will first view the order and generate an invoice.
4. Once an invoice is generated, the admin has 2 options to create a shipment.
5. The admin can create a default shipment provided by Magento or the DPD UK shipment added by the extension.
6. On selecting the DPD UK shipment option, the admin needs to select service type (Parcel, Pallet, Freight Parcel, Expresspak), service offering (Sunday, DPD Next Day, DPD 10:30, DPD 12:00, Saturday, etc.) and collection date for the parcel to be picked up.
Following the above steps, the shipment will be created and sent to DPD account. Further to this, the admin can also track the shipment by using the tracking number.
Using our DPD UK extension, you can choose following service options for standard parcels under 30 kg. These services are available in Magento backend.
To know more on detailed working of each service please visit :
DPD UK Brochures
Features Full List
- In Magento backend, the extension gives provision to set up account details that will connect DPD with Magento.
- Track your parcel with "Follow My Parcel" option, after 15 minutes of the order shipment.
- Generate and manage partial shipments.
- Get flexible delivery by setting your own parcel collection date from backend.
- Tracking number details can be accessed from Magento shipment detail page.
- Notify customer at every step via SMS or Email about the parcel.
How To Use
- Login to Magento Admin Panel
- Store >> Configuration >> Magenticity >> DPD Integration
Write a review
Share your review of using this extension or give the fact how effective it is for your business.
Flawless shipping automation achievedUsed this extension for DPD UK integration on my site. Our aim was to automate the shipping, pickup and sending tracking emails to customer. This extension did exactly what we needed.
Must have if you are using DPD
Very nice featuresVery nice features and easy to use. Good extension
Version 1.0.0 (Released on Sep 13th, 2019)
- Stability: Stable
- Compatibility: 2.3, 2.2