Contact Inquiry Manager Magento 2
Contact Inquiry Manager helps you save all your inquiry in database. It supports Google reCaptcah, Auto respond email and customizable email templates.
30-days Money back
90-days FREE support
Contact Inquiry Manager Magento2
✔ Talk about Magento and you don't have a feature to store your contact inquires in admin making it difficult to manage.
✔ We have come up with an extension to solve this problem.
✔ Magenticity Contact Inquiry Manager helps you manage enquiries on the website by allowing access and review them from the Magento backend.
✔ It comes with Google reCaptcha, Customizable email templates and Auto respond emails.
Full Features List
- All the 'Contact Us – Inquiry' forms submitted from the frontend will be logged here in magento admin panel.
- Admin can have the following features within the screen:
- View all the inquiries within the grid (Latest Inquiries will be shown first by default).
- Filter the results in a grid with the provision of sorting, searching and pagination.
- Add new inquiry. - Edit existing Inquiry. - Delete the inquiries (In a bunch or individual).
- Change the status of inquiries (I.e. Enabled/Disabled) of inquiries (In a bunch or individual).
- Export Inquiries to CSV, XML and Excel format.
- All the fields of 'Contact Us – Inquiry' forms like Name, Contact no, message etc can be added dynamically from Magento admin panel .
- Manage Field Type,Visibility,Sorting and Required Functionality From Backend.
- Send Auto Responder email to user once inquiry has been submitted.
- Provide user and admin with auto generated Reference Id with the dynamic prefix defined by admin.
- Send emails to multiple TO, multiple CC and multiple BCC addresses defined by admin within the comma separated manner.
- Enable / Disable the 'Contact Us - Inquiry' form for the frontend users.
- Invisible reCaptcha Validation on the 'Contact Us - Inquiry' form.
- Provision for Google Captcha Validation on the 'Contact Us - Inquiry' form.
- Custom Static block for contact related information to show.(Content >> Blocks) Search for “Contact us info” under Title column.
- Add Google Map using iframe.
How To Use
- Login into your Magento Back-end / Admin Panel
- Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Magenticity >> Contact Us and perform setup as per describe in Userguide
- Enable/Disable Contact Us Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Magenticity >> Contact Us >> Contact Us >> Enable Contact Us
- General Options : Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Magenticity >> Contact Us >> General Configuration
- Email Options : Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Magenticity >> Contact Us >> Email Options
- Save the configuration
Write a review
Share your review of using this extension or give the fact how effective it is for your business.
- Stability: Stable
- Compatibility: 2.3, 2.2