Contact Inquiry Manager Magento 2
Contact Inquiry Manager helps you save all your inquiry in database. It supports Google reCaptcah, Auto respond email and customizable email templates.
Talk about Magento and you don't have a feature to store your contact inquires in admin making it difficult to manage. We have come up with an extension to solve this problem. Magenticity Contact Inquiry Manager helps you manage enquiries on website by allowing to access and review them from Magento backend.
It comes with Google reCaptcha, Customizable email templates and Auto respond emails.
Full Features List
- All the 'Contact Us – Inquiry' forms submitted from the frontend will be logged here in magento admin panel.
- Admin can have the following features within the screen:
- View all the inquiries within the grid (Latest Inquiries will be shown first by default).
- Filter the results in a grid with the provision of sorting, searching and pagination.
- Add new inquiry. - Edit existing Inquiry. - Delete the inquiries (In a bunch or individual).
- Change the status of inquiries (I.e. Enabled/Disabled) of inquiries (In a bunch or individual).
- Export Inquiries to CSV, XML and Excel format.
- All the fields of 'Contact Us – Inquiry' forms like Name, Contact no, message etc can be added dynamically from Magento admin panel .
- Manage Field Type,Visibility,Sorting and Required Functionality From Backend.
- Send Auto Responder email to user once inquiry has been submitted.
- Provide user and admin with auto generated Reference Id with the dynamic prefix defined by admin.
- Send emails to multiple TO, multiple CC and multiple BCC addresses defined by admin within the comma separated manner.
- Enable / Disable the 'Contact Us - Inquiry' form for the frontend users.
- Invisible reCaptcha Validation on the 'Contact Us - Inquiry' form.
- Provision for Google Captcha Validation on the 'Contact Us - Inquiry' form.
- Custom Static block for contact related information to show.(Content >> Blocks) Search for “Contact us info” under Title column.
- Add Google Map using iframe.
How To Use
- Login into your Magento Back-end / Admin Panel
- Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Magenticity >> Contact Us and perform setup as per describe in Userguide
- Enable/Disable Contact Us Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Magenticity >> Contact Us >> Contact Us >> Enable Contact Us
- General Options : Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Magenticity >> Contact Us >> General Configuration
- Email Options : Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Magenticity >> Contact Us >> Email Options
- Save the configuration
Share your review of using this extension or give the fact how effective it is for your business.
- Stability: Stable
- Compatibility: 2.3, 2.2, 2.1