Backend Payment Method
Backend Payment Method extension allows admin to customize payment options. Admin can use backend payment method in different cases such as ordering on behalf of customer, accepting and processing offline payments thus eliminating need to storing card details. In case of returned products if amount is already paid by customer admin can process order from backend using this payment option.
Backend Payment Method will not be a visibile part of frontend. It is incorporated in backend as for admin use only. Many small businesses accepts offline payments in scenarios such as bulk orders from dealers, collecting cash in-person, enterprises processing few business operations manually then in this case backend payment method proves to be beneficial for them.
Features Full List
- Option to generate automatic invoice once the order is received.
- Option for generating automatic shipment.
- Payment methods can be sorted in specific order by mentioning sorting number.
- Option to auto-select backend payment method.
- Once order is placed using backend payment method, it will be mentioned on order page just like other modern payment methods.
- It proves to be cost effective as it eliminated integration of costly payment gateways for small businesses.
- Option to make this payment method available for selected countries.
- Visible only in back-office and not front-end.
- Customized order status can be set for the orders that are received.
How To Use
- Login to Magento Admin Panel
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > Stripe Payment
- Search for backend payment method and Configure your appropriate Settings as per your need.
Share your review of using this extension or give the fact how effective it is for your business.
Release NotesVersion 1.0.0 (Released on Feb 25th, 2019)
- Stability: Stable
- Compatibility: 2.3, 2.2